Totally Useless Trivia
Useless trivia about me that you've probably never wanted to know, but now that you do, it's pretty cool....
1. If it sparkles or shines, I'm gonna like it.
2. There’s always an emergency $20 in my wallet.
3. I usually have to replace my emergency $20 once a week, because slushies call my name, and it HAS to be a 20 dollar bill…not 3 fives, and 3 ones, and some change….
4. If you call and I don’t answer, you should text me.
5. I often answer texts in my head and forget to hit send.
6. I don’t like to wear socks.
7. Insomnia is a constant struggle.
8. I go to Pinterest daily to find recipes I’ll never make and crafts I’ll never create, but I still save them ALLLLLLL.
9. I don’t save things for a ‘special occasion.
10. Almost all my ‘special occasion’ things have scratches, dents, or chips and I STILL use them all.
11. I’m sorta obsessed with my phone and always want to upgrade the moment I can.
12. I love wearing lacy things and layer just about all my clothes. Summer heat is a challenge when there's 3 layers on top of skin!
13. I can’t say “acorn” or “royal” the way the rest of the world says it.
14. I talk too fast most of the time.
15. If someone asks me if I want to go out to eat, the answer is “yes” 99% of the time.
16. I’m not a baby person….gimme those kids when they’re about 4 and I'm good.
17. Netflix and I are very good friends.
18. I’ve watched every episode of NCIS many times and am sure I’ll be called to play the 5th Mrs. Leroy Jethro Gibbs at any moment….
19. Cleaning out my car isn’t my thing….I’m a keeper of the stuff.
20. The voices in my head NEVER shut up, but I've learned to ignore them sometimes. Other times I just carry on a conversation with them and try to keep up.
21. I wish I had siblings.
22. I burn candles every day.
23. The question: Nanny, Chef, or Housekeeper is ALWAYS 'housekeeper' for me. I hate to clean.
24. I'm pretty boring most of the time.
25. I wanted to be a rock star when I was a kid.
And NOW you know.
What should we know about you? with Glitter & Grace, Sasha